Laird Careers Careers
Software Developer (m/f) / Software Entwickler (m/w)
Laird Division, Connected Vehicle Solutions (CVS), develops and produces solutions for vehicles of tomorrow. At our Dabendorf manufacturing and development site we design, produce and sell Automotive Connectivity Solutions including products for Smart Device Integration, Wireless Charging, Antennas and Antenna Compenser®. Laird’s CVS Division is a diverse, global, Tier 1 supplier selling worldclass products to leading global automotive companies.
For our Dabendorf facility we are seeking candidates for the following position
Software Developer (m/ f)/ Software Entwickler (m/w)
Zossen-Dabendorf (south of Berlin); Kennziffer: GER00546
Chance and Perspectives – what you can expect to work on:
- Well architected PHP Web Application Running on Linux, with an Oracle backend
- Intermediate to advance PLSQL coding
- Basic to intermediate level Desktop .NET software
Personality and Engagement – what we expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Management Information Systems, or related field. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 3-6 years experience in developing client server web & desktop applications
- Demonstrated experience with developing client server Web applications with a database backend
(e.g., MS SQL Server, or Oracle) using technologies which include: ASP.NET, PHP running on Linux, Python, C# or VB.NET, HTML, , SQL, PLSQL
- Demonstrated experience building Desktop application using VB or C#.net
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to think strategically and assist management as needed.
- Experience with software design and analysis techniques and tools.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english and german.
- Ability to assist with defining project scope, deliverables and team requirements and execute a project under limited supervision.
- Experience participating on multi-disciplinary software development teams.
- Able to work successfully in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment and effectively multi-task priorities in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements and schedules.
Education & Experience Request
Growth and Development – what we offer:
We offer a working space with lots of variety in an international environment. Teamwork with motivated people, short ways of decision making, an open minded working culture and the opportunity to contribute your skills to the accomplishment of our company goals and missions.
We are looking forward to you!
Use your chance… in an innovative OEM Automotive Supplier!