Laird Careers Careers
Lean Engineer is responsible for, but not limited to, supporting site Lean manager to establish and coordinate all aspects of manufacturing Excellence to position the company and obtain World Class Manufacturing capabilities to ensure total customer satisfaction. Responsible for development of programs that educate teammates about lean concepts that lead to the identification, development, implementation and improvements. Typical improvement activity results in improved safety, productivity, quality, and cost reductions.Responsibilities
- directs and facilitates the ongoing lean improvement process through techniques of Lean Management (5S, Kaizen, VSM, SMED)
- responsible for leading and managing the dynamics of cross-functional process improvement projects and business wide improvements initiatives including training, mentoring, and consulting with cross-functional team
- suggest and implement best practices to facilitate best solutions and methods that will optimize process in all areas of the business.
- work with management team to integrate the Lean & Six Sigma approach into the company’s business strategy
- establish metrics to monitor financial savings as compared to established goals and targets
- degree in Technical field is an advantage
- proven working experience in a ‚high volume‘ and ‚low volume - high mix‘ manufacturing environment
- experience in using Minitab or knowledge of other statistical SW is a great advantage
- excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- emphaty, problem solving and analytical skills. Typical Genba personality.
- excellent organizational, communication and time management skills