Laird Careers Careers
We at Laird are passionate about technology and developing first class solutions for our customers around the world, in many different sectors. We are now looking for someone who can help us with showing our customers on how to use our incredible products. This position is located in Gothenburg, but you will be supporting several departments around the world.Goal
- Create technical publications and graphic designs of our products
- Create manuals for our products
Position in Laird
You will be part of our global marketing department, supporting our WTS business unit (Wireless and thermal systems). You will work closely with product management and the Engineering teams that develop our products.Main Tasks
- Assist with the creation and revisions to operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publication.
- Research and translate technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for nontechnical and technical users.
- Document engineering processes and specifications.
- Recommend formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
- Business Insight
- Cultivates Innovation
- Global Perspective
- Decision Quality
- Plans and Aligns
- Drives Results
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
Bachelor degree, preferably in a technical field or communication.
We would like to see that you have 1-3 years of experience in technical writing. Experience with publishing and graphic design programs, for instance Adobe creative Suite and Photoshop, and basic HTML knowledge is a big plus.