Laird Careers Careers
Based in Warren, OH; this position will be responsible for, but not limited to, administrative duties, inventory control, and maintaining the tool crib for the department to ensure total customer satisfaction.Responsibilities
- Maintain inventory control of maintenance parts, fixtures and tool crib supplies at required levels by monitoring and re-ordering as necessary.
- Complete requisition, obtains appropriate signatures and orders products for maintenance.
- Monitor fixture usage and determine items that need to be ordered, orders items.
- Inspect all incoming fixtures and equipment for damages that may affect parts being manufactured.
- Check calibration stickers on all incoming fixtures.
- Source parts and supplies for current prices and delivery dates.
- Track back orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Evaluate and send equipment to maintenance for repairs as necessary.
- Assign and maintain equipment numbers to new and existing equipment.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- Special projects, as requested.
- Basic computer skills – Excel, Word.
- Ability to read and understand related / printed documents.
- Typing at 30 wpm.
- Data entry skills.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Organizational skills and an ability to prioritize.
- Lifting requirement: Ability to regularly/consistently lift 25 lbs.
- Must have good or corrected eyesight to insure quality of work.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, reach overhead, and climb for filing and stocking supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-12 months experience.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.