Laird Careers Careers
Account Manager - Test
Plan and coordinate sales program for maximum sales volume and profitability. Develop new customers and new customer segments. Interact with established customers within a defined geographic region and with the goal of increasing their sales.Responsibilities
- Day-to-day coordination of business issues relating to the customer.
- Communicate with all internal departments related to fulfilling customer requirements.
- Provide communication between customers and production on status of orders.
- Keep in close contact with representatives from OEM customers to determine needs in order to expand sales.
- Conduct OEM and aftermarket sales.
- Coordinate activities with customer service teams to maximize our ability to close on new business opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records and files on all accounts including sales, data, quote records and customer contacts.
- Work with Laird engineers to develop custom products for specific customer needs.
- Attend sales meetings and conferences.
- Manage and evaluate performance of assigned Sales personnel and/or channel partners, if necessary.
- Develop goals and objectives in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Travel as needed for communication and interaction with customers regarding status of orders, new orders and problem solving.
- Represent Laird within industry.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- Provide updated marketing and sales forecast.
- Knowledge of Windows applications.
- Proven sales performance record.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be fluent in English, other languages preferred depending on assigned area.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Valid passport.
- Valid drivers’ license and good driving record.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience, communications field and/or electronics background preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent work experience.