Laird Careers Careers
Marketing Manager (Antennas)
Based in Akron (OH), Schaumburg (IL), or Cedarburg (WI), this position will be responsible for managing and coordinating a wide range of activities for the Connectivity Marketing team, specifically supporting the Antenna Product line. This role will work cross functionally to develop and execute the Antenna’s go-to-market strategy including customer insights, integrated marketing campaigns, content development, thought leadership, product messaging, channel activities, trade show plans and related activities, including establishing metrics and processes to measure and ensure delivery of ROI. The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of Marketing and works closely with the Product, Sales and Marketing Services Team.Responsibilities
- Create, manage and implement go-to-market plans to support product roadmaps, including product launch, product enhancements and end-of-life; ensure plans support sales objectives and other KPIs
- Support the development of product positioning and messaging and ensure adherence through all marketing communications, corporate communications, sales and support channels
- Act as your product(s) single point of contact for all marketing activities with internal and external partners: sales, marketing communications, support, lead gen, web team, etc.
- Manages the content and ongoing improvements to the antenna literature and product pages on Lairdtech.com to improve conversions and user experience.
- Create and manage successful multi-channel campaigns concept to execution – inclusive of landing pages, content, emails, digital advertising, SEO, etc.
- Works closely with the channel team to ensure seamless execution of product announcements, launches and any outbound communications.
- In partnership with our Marketing Services, Product and Sales team, build an effective digital marketing strategy to drive awareness and leads around our products and customization capabilities.
- Supports our trade shows and events – inclusive of planning and execution.
- Drives the development of content marketing and thought leadership assets to increase product awareness (whitepapers, eBooks, articles, blog posts, infographics, etc.).
- Collaborative and enjoys working with product, sales and other functions, yet are also comfortable working independently.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing trade shows and events
- Experience with product marketing and product launches
- Outstanding time-management and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail in grammar and content
- Must interact effectively and comfortably with both senior management and staff
- Willing and able to travel
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years professional experience in marketing, public relations or related fields
- Familiarity with high-tech environment, electronics industries, and/or B2B marketing preferred
- Experience working in the antenna market, highly preferred
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.