Laird Careers Careers
Sr. Program Manager - Sales (Key Accounts)
The Sr. Program Manager – Sales is responsible for, but not limited to, managing a cross-functional team of various internal resources in the management and on time delivery of key customer related projects from start to completion to specification.Responsibilities
- Define, plan and manage project milestone activities. Projects will involve the integration of Laird products and services into customer’s solutions. Projects may also involve the development of new features / capabilities in the Laird products. Customers will generally be limited to strategically key accounts.
- Manage and direct a project team consisting of multiple disciplines.
- Manage and coordinate activities between departments to meet project requirements. Involvement generally starts at the quoting phase and continues thru Production support.
- Manage targets as set by Senior Management staff.
- Simultaneously set priorities/direction for assigned projects.
- Act as the interface / point of contact and leader of set forth projects.
- Generate/facilitate documentation per quality procedures and Laird requirements.
- Adhere to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exhibit understanding of the cross-functional relationships between inter-company groups and the expertise required to take a project through development and on to production.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate skill in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technical field. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- PMI Certification a plus.
- Experience/knowledge in business processes
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and general wireless technologies a plus
- Background in Medical or Industrial Automation markets a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in applicable job function with proven project management
- 8+ years in direct related experience
- Previous managerial experience preferred
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.