Laird Careers Careers
Summer Intern Engineering
This position is typically a part time/ part year technical position that is assigned to students that are enrolled in an engineering education program. This position is designed to provide entry level project assignments to allow engineering students to gain experience in the business world, while providing the Company with the ability to preview the performance of a potential full time hire. The assignments in this position are short term programs that can be completed in 1-3 months or less.Responsibilities
-Complete project assignments on time.
- Gain exposure to Company products, locations and business processes
- Establish good working relationships with peers and coworkers
- Develop required PC and task related skills
-Work in CAD (SolidWorks) and in our PLM system
-Documment specifcation and drawings.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Responsible attitude and drive to contribute to project teams
-Confident in English.
- Currently enrolled in a technical educational program