Laird Careers Careers
Continuous Improvement Process Manager
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, establishing and coordinating all aspects of manufacturing Excellence to position the company and obtain World Class Manufacturing capabilities to ensure total customer satisfaction. The person in this position will position the Company as a “low cost provider.”Responsibilities
- Follow global CIP strategy to drive continuous waste elimination in site as site CIP leader .
- Responsible for leading and managing the dynamics of cross-functional process improvement projects and business wide improvements initiatives including training, mentoring, and consulting with cross-functional team.
- Suggest and implement best practices to facilitate best solutions and methods that will optimize process in all areas of the business.
- Work with management team to integrate the Lean & Six Sigma approach into the company’s business strategy.
- Be expected to complete at least one critical project per year with positive business results.
- Include business suppliers and customers to fully integrate the Lean & Six Sigma methodology into the entire product value stream.
- Special Projects as requested
- Certified Black Belt.
- Significant Lean/Kaizen experience.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral. Excellent Chinese communication skills for Chinese sites.
- Experience in using Minitab software.
- Good statistical analysis skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related engineering field.
- More than 5 years working experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.