Laird Careers Careers
Mechanical Engineering Intern
This position is a part time technical position that is assigned to students that are enrolled in an engineering education program. This position is designed to provide entry level project assignments to allow engineering students to gain experience in the business world, while providing the Company with the ability to preview the performance of a potential full time hire. The assignments in this position are short term programs that can be completed in 1-3 months or less.Responsibilities
- 3D modeling and 2D drafting
- Design system to take a credit card order
- Building the next generation of Laird talent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Responsible attitude and drive to contribute to project teams
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.