Laird Careers Careers
Defines, develops, evaluates and oversees the implementation of pricing models and strategies designed to optimize revenue, market share, brand positioning and long-term profits.
- Drive and partners with Sales/Marketing, Business Development, Finance and other key stakeholders to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements.
- Monitors the ongoing business environment to ensure competitive pricing/market position and directs the development and analysis of pricing models and projections.
- Monitors and implements pricing strategies based on current business and competitive dynamics.
- Oversees the implementation of pricing proposals across the organization.
- Analyze price requests from sales or customers by evaluating margin impact against potential incremental volume and competitive price levels.
- Projects and tracks pricing action (e.g. promotion and rebates) business impacts
- Partners and participates in annual or quarterly contract negotiations and bids
- Recommends and contributes to pricing improvement projects
- Focal point and trusted advisor in the region for on time quotes to maintain and improve customer satisfaction.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.Requirements
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven experience leading and managing team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and operate effectively within a team environment
- Ability to work well under stress and manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to solve problems under time constraints
- Proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word
- Four year degree in business related field, preferably economics, finance, statistics or marketing.
- Five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability