Laird Careers Careers
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for developing and implementing Laird Connectivity’s digital and marketing strategy. The role is responsible for managing key digital channels, developing actionable customer insight, marketing automation/governance and driving marketing effectiveness. Digital channel management includes (but is not limited to) outbound marketing email, social media channels, marketing automation and lead generation/routing (through Pardot and Salesforce), SEO, SEM, website optimization, paid digital media, and analytics and insight tools. This position can be based in one of our offices or remotely in the US.Responsibilities
- Optimize Laird’s marketing automation, CRM strategy, and lead nurturing process through email, content, and social channels. Manage technical aspects of marketing systems such as Pardot and Salesforce integration. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and ensure adherence to data privacy laws.
- Lead website and digital team, budget and agencies, including development, inbound marketing, SEO, AdWords, digital media, lead nurturing, ABM, email marketing and associated tools to optimize web performance to enhance demand generation.
- Establish closed-loop analytics and reporting on marketing KPIs to understand how our marketing activity converts to prospects, marketing qualified leads, and sales qualified leads. Measure the impact of our marketing activities and continually refine and optimize the lead process to maximize ROI. Ensure that leads are followed up appropriately
- Manage Laird’s email marketing strategy, ensuring full compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Monitor Laird’s contact database and manage the company’s opt in process for email marketing and promotions.
- Provide teaching, guidance and support to Laird’s divisions to enable them to effectively and efficiently utilize the marketing channels and measure according to Laird’s KPIs.
- Develop Laird’s social media strategy through providing templates and guidelines for divisions. Enable divisions to follow best practices. Encourage ownership of postings within the divisions but support them as necessary for postings and measurement.
- Develop, agree and embed high level marketing KPIs for company.
- Partner with marketing managers on business unit digital advertising campaigns.
- Gather regular customer insight and feedback through survey tools. Collect Net Promoter Score from customers to benchmark improvements to customer satisfaction over time as well as website satisfaction. Provide Online Manager with actionable customer insight for site improvements and measurement. Measure brand and reputation of the company through KPIs.
- Manage the development and reporting on our paid media programs, including retargeting and display initiatives.
- Develop strategies for improving visitor-to-lead conversion and track the results
- High level of competancy and experience in increasing marketing effectiveness through digital channels and marketing automation
- Demonstrable experience of using social media to meet business objectives
- Demonstrated success in building and executing digital marketing strategies and breakthrough campaigns.
- Customer centric with an understanding of developing actionable customer insight
- Data and metrics driven
- Requires proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Marketing automation experience
- Strong Experience with Salesforce.com
- Google Analytics, SEOmoz, SEMrush, AdWords, and other analytical tools experience
- Knowledge of search engine optimization, paid search, and online marketing best practices
- Experience with content management system
- Web layout and design skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business or related fieldor equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, including digital marketing
- Familiarity with high-tech environment and/or electronics industries preferred
- Experience leading and growing teams as a manager
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird Connectivity does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.