Laird Careers Careers
This position is typically a part time/ part year technical position that is assigned to students that are enrolled in an engineering education program. This position is designed to provide entry level project assignments to allow engineering students to gain experience in the business world, while providing the Company with the ability to preview the performance of a potential full time hire. The assignments in this position are short term programs that can be completed in 1-3 months or less.Responsibilities
- Complete project assignments on time, and on budget.
- Gain exposure to Company products, locations and business processes
- Establish good working relationships with peers and coworkers
- Develop required PC and task related skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Responsible attitude and drive to contribute to project teams
- Currently enrolled in a technical educational program
- Must be able to be employed in an ITAR facility.Referal Part
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability