The leading provider of radio remote controls with over 70 years of experience engineering, implementing and maintaining mission-critical wireless control solutions that connect devices, control machines and protect assets is looking for determined and motivated Sales Representative. This position is located in one of North Americas most significant territories. Supported by aggressive in-house lead generating, a strong engineering department, and a large pool of existing customers, this position will have unlimited earnings potential for the right candidate.
• Day-to-day coordination of business issues relating to the customer.
• Communicate with all internal departments related to fulfilling customer requirements.
• Provide communication between customers and production on status of orders.
• Keep in close contact all customers to determine needs in order to expand sales.
• Work with engineers to develop custom products for specific customer needs.
• Attend sales meetings and conferences.
• Develop goals and objectives in accordance with company goals and objectives.
• Travel as needed for communication and interaction with customers regarding status of orders, new orders and problem solving.
• Provide updated marketing and sales forecast.
• Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
• Special projects as requested.
• Knowledge of Windows applications.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to travel frequently.
Education & Experience Request
• High school diploma with college preferred.
• Minimum 2 years sales experience of Technical products requiered
• Automation, Controls, Technical, or Communications background preferred.