Responsible for the developement of standarized dahsboards, systems, and processes for the Cattron business. This role works closely with the management team to develop, standardize, impelement and track various business metrics to help monitor and run the business. The Sr. Business Analyst must thoroughly understand Cattron’s operations, finances, markets and geographies and the issues and challenges facing the industry.
• Lead special projects as assigned by CEO/CFO.
• FP&A and KPI Automation capabilities
• Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Extrapolate customer’s business requirements and communicate key messages to the business following data analysis.
• Transform findings into actionable recommendations and help to develop project plans for moving forward.
• Manage change through effective application of change control processes and tools.
• Provide consultative, technical, and staff support, as appropriate, to standing strategic decision-making functions.
• Ensure compliance to company guidelines, controls, policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have Accounting/Finance education with experience in analyst roles
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization, including executives.
• Knowledge of SQL, reporting tools (powerBI, Crystal Reports, Cyberquery, Tableau), ERP, international experience (different currencies, markets, cultures) experience
• Ability to translate business requirements into functional design documents for complex systems/processes.
• Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts and requirements as applicable to a global manufacturing company.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
Education & Experience Request
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance Accounting or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
• SQL, reporting tool (powerBI, Crystal Reports, Cyberquery, Tableau), ERP, international experience (different currencies, markets, cultures) experience
• A minimum of 5–10 years experience directly related to the responsibilities specified.
• Experience working in a regionally disperse, multi-national workforce.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Cattron does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability