The Order Entry Associate processes orders for materials from sales persons or direct customer contact.
• Contract review of purchase orders per Inside Sales’ work instruction
• Enters Order information into QAD database
• Run customer credit card information to verify payment when applicable
• Upload customer PO and related documents into OneNote
• Initiate New Item Process through engineering database
• Maintain QAD data integrity (cross reference, master comments, etc.)
• Process order changes when applicable.
• Process customer complaints when applicable
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Flexibility to work both as an individual and as a team contributor
• Expert with Microsoft Office suite required
• Professional written and oral communication skills
Education & Experience Request
• High School diploma or equivalent.
*** Must be ITAR compliant (US Person includes Permanent Resident immigration status)
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.