Laird Careers Careers
Marketing Manager - Channel & Events
Based in Akron, OH, this role will work cross functionally to develop and execute the Connectivity Channel Marketing and Event Strategy, inclusive of campaign development and execution, budget management, event management, enablement activities, channel specific content creation, product launch support and email marketing. This individual will also be responsible for establishing metrics and processes to measure and ensure delivery of ROI. The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of Marketing.Responsibilities
- In partnership with the Director of Marketing, build and manage the channel marketing strategy inclusive of budget and ROI reporting and analysis.
- Create, manage and execute effective and measurable marketing plans with our channel partners (Arrow, Avnet, Digikey, Mouser, etc.) and ICs; ensure plans support sales objectives and other KPIs.
- In partnership with the Connectivity marketing team, manage our trade show and events – inclusive of planning and execution.
- Support and manage any distributor field training events (both live and virtual) with a focus on driving attendance and engagement.
- Work closely with Product Marketing Team to ensure we are in sync with product launches through distribution channels – inclusive of NPI’s, pricing, etc.
- Help to support and build out an enablement plan for the channel partners, specifically Arrow and Avnet.
- Work in partnership with sales to build and execute solution and incentive campaigns with our partners to help drive awareness and net new revenue.
- Collaborative and enjoys working with product, sales and other functions, yet are also comfortable working independently.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing trade shows and events.
- Experience with channel marketing.
- Outstanding time-management and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail in grammar and content.
- Must interact effectively and comfortably with both senior management and staff.
- Willing and able to travel.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years professional experience in marketing, public relations or related fields
- Familiarity with high-tech environment, electronics industries, and/or B2B marketing preferred
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.