Laird Careers Careers
Based in Warren, OH, and under general supervision, the Senior Credit/Collection Specialist provides administrative support in the collections process.Responsibilities
- Prepares outstanding accounts reports and gathers credit and/or reference information.
- Maintains database by entering, updating, and retrieving data, as well as formatting and generating reports.
- Assists in resolution of outstanding invoice problems from past due accounts.
- Responds to inquiries from customers or external collection resources. Place calls or send messages to those with unresolved issues.
- Excellent communication, people oriented personality.
- Capable of working within an unstructured environment with an ability to prioritize issues with minimum resources.
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Fluent oral and written English is a MUST
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Access
- High School or Equivalent
- Two to four years of credit review, accounts receivable, collections, or customer service experience required.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.