Laird Careers Careers
Based in Chesterfield, MO, the Compensation Analyst is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of effective benefits and compensation strategies, tools and programs consistent with corporate values and initiatives. The primary focus in this role is to provide benefits and compensation expertise and advise on and maintain various programs while supporting new initiatives.Responsibilities
- Design, implement and administer benefit policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure compliance with the company's philosophy.
- Analyze quarterly and annual benefit experience reports.
- Maintain accurate benefit expenses for corporate budgeting purposes.
- Maintain records of Executive and Non-Executive Compensation plans (including base salary, short and long term incentives and sales compensation)
- Perform job evaluation, administration of performance review programs, salary increases for the company, sales management plans and general incentive plans
- Maintain job tables in HR system based on job evaluation results
- Provide support and advice to address compensation issues that arise in the business units (i.e. hot skills, market competitiveness, regional compensation, new legislation)
- Assist in developing communications regarding the company’s compensation programs
- Monitor market trends and evaluate external competitiveness of company’s compensation programs.
- Complete compensation surveys to assist in external benchmarking.
- Work with HR Business Partners on the preliminary review of data. Prepare worksheets and coordinate managers’ input.
- Conduct various compensation analyses and prepare summaries.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent judgment, discretion, and persuasiveness skills
- Proven ability to multi-task with a superior eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure
- BA degree in Business, Human Resources or related field required. Advanced training and/or certification is highly desired.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in benefits and compensation administration, analysis and design; with exposure to compensation analysis.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.