Laird Careers Careers
Test & validation Engineer
We at Laird are passionate about technology and developing first class solutions for our customers around the world, in many different sectors. In our division “Thermal Systems” over 400 people in the US, Europe and Asia collaborating to find best solution for our customers. In Gothenburg 20 employees develop Thermal Systems for the Medical, Industrial, Analytic and Telecommunication world.
As an addition to our team in Gothenburg we are looking for Test & validation EngineerResponsibilities
- With the project team plan what testing and validation that is needing to be done.
- Set up and run tests of products, components to find best quality or solutions.
- Write test reports
- Part of solve design issues and select correct components.
- Develop test methods and test equipment
- Be active member of the product development team to deliver our project in best possible way.
- Support testing of quality matters
- Active involvement to improve products, processes and organization
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering
- More than 5 years of engineering Experience in related field.
- Experience as test engineer.
- Experience in chillers, coolant or relative area is appreciated.
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Good team player
- Desire to work in and cooperate with international teams
- Good organizational skills and self-motivated
- Wide experience with focus on cooling
- Holistic responsibility over design implementation
- Working in a small local team in a large international environment
- Open, supportive and helping culture
- Practical and handy work mixed with theoretical investigations.