Laird Careers Careers
Werkstudent Requirements Intern (m/f/d)
The main task of the job is to support and relieve the requirements and change request manager in all tasks.
The job holder works closely with the colleagues in the department.
- Support the respective specialist teams in the daily tasks as a fully integrated team member
- Database maintenance of accompanying specifications
- Creation and adaptation of Polarion scripts to generate statistics, traceabilty and metrics in requirements and change management
- Creating "How To's"
- Support in setting up the requirements page for new projects
- Maintenance of requirements templates
- Gain exposure to Company products, locations and business processes
- Establish good working relationships with peers and coworkers
- Develop required PC and task related skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Responsible attitude and drive to contribute to project teams
- Safe in dealing with common office applications
- Basic programming skills
- Technical understanding
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
Education & Experience Request
- Currently enrolled in a technical educational program preferably electrical engineering or computer science
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability