Laird Careers Careers
We at Laird are passionate about technology and developing first class solutions for our customers around the world, in many different sectors. In our division “Thermal Systems” over 400 people in the US, Europe and Asia collaborating to find best solution for our customers. In Gothenburg 20 employees develop Thermal Systems for the Medical, Industrial, Analytic and Telecommunication world.
As an addition to our team in Gothenburg we are looking for aResponsibilities
- As part of the project team the mechanical engineer develops and modifies custom made cooling products/units. All from idea to full documentation.
- Finding design solution with the team by actively select cooling components (Compressor, Condenser/ Evaporator, Pump…) used in units, position. Design and documentation of all mechanical components (Sheet Metal, Bracket, Piping, Valves …)
- Collaboration with other departments within Laird to achieve best solution.
- Handling change requests coming from customers and internal sources
- Active involvement to improve products, processes and organization
- Actively support Team
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering
- More than 3 years working as mechanical engineer in product development
- More than experience in working in Thermal Management in an engineering position
- Experience in CAD, preferable Solid Works
- Worked with PDM System
- Experience working with a production environment would be beneficial
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Can do attitude and good team player
- Desire to work in and cooperate with international teams
- Good organizational skills and self-motivated
- Wide experience and responsible with focus on cooling
- Holistic tasks within product development
- Working in a small local team in a larger international enviroment.
- Open, supportive and helping culture