Laird Careers 职业
Quality Engineer II
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, providing site quality leadership and support to ensure total customer satisfaction.Responsibilities
- Work out PQIP for new and transferred product.
- Review production quality status of on-line daily.
- Continuous improvement of process, include rework, sorting, product trace ability etc.
- Feedback customer complaint and take a leadership for internal corrective action.
- Monitor site performance to goal. Facilitate corrective actions as needed.
- Facilitate disposition of non-conforming material.
- To manage QC inspectors.
- Oversee site QA functions.
- Create new and maintain existing inspection visual inspection standards.
- Provide engineering, quality system, metrology and TQM support to improve processes.
- Internal quality systems auditor.
- Obtain and implement new technology for improving the quality system.
- Early involvement for the new project, finish the HUDDLE list items timely.
- Take the leadership for the product group team of quality handling.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills.
- Project Management Proven Skills – Multi Site/Global.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt and TPS or Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- CAD (AutoCAD, PRO-E), MSOffice, ERP (Tetra, QAD, Mapics, etc) systems experience.
- Data Driven Individual.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technical Field or Business, Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in Quality and/or Manufacturing.
- Two plus year’s Supervisory experience and working with Quality systems.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability