Laird Careers Careers
C DEVELOPER / SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENIGNEER
We are seeking a C developer for our automotive projects! You need to be driven to get things done and view obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. We are building new embedded applications for automotive market; this includes designing, implementing and maintaining friendly and intuitive applications, with a very high quality level.Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be flexible, self-motivated, able to adapt in a dynamic environment, able to efficiently communicate with other team members across the organization and pro-active in finding new ways to improve workflows and work procedures. Main tasks are:
- Design and implement new features.
- Improve code quality (code reviews, unit testing and others).
- Provide timely turnaround and documentation of things implemented.
- Work efficiently without close supervision.
- Solve reported errors by the customer as well as by the internal testing team.
- Proved experience in C programming (under Linux environment) 2-3 years.
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi technology.
- Experience with IPC mechanisms, D-Bus is a plus.
- SW development Linux tools skills.
- Knowledge of version control software concepts and continuous integration concepts (Git/Gitlab CI are a plus).
- Ability to write clean and well documented code.
- Python knowledge is a plus.
- Very good communication skills and able to work in an agile environment, both in Romanian, as well as in English.
- Availability to occasionally travel to Germany.
- Work with great technologies, products and colleagues;
- Gain experience working in a multi-national environment;
- Be a part of our career development programs;
- Work while having fun;
- Enjoy a competitive benefits package