Account Manager for Eastern Europe. CZ, SK, PL, HU, Romania
• Day-to-day coordination of business issues relating to the customer.
• Communicate with all internal departments related to fulfilling customer requirements.
• Provide communication between customers and production on status of orders.
• Keep in close contact with representatives from OEM customers to determine needs in order to
• expand sales.
• Conduct OEM and aftermarket sales.
• Coordinate activities with customer service teams to maximize our ability to close on new business opportunities.
• Maintain accurate and up to date records and files on all accounts including sales, data, quote records and customer contacts.
• Work with Laird engineers to develop custom products for specific customer needs.
• Attend sales meetings and conferences.
• Manage and evaluate performance of assigned Sales personnel and/or channel partners, if necessary.
• Develop goals and objectives in accordance with company goals and objectives.
• Travel as needed for communication and interaction with customers regarding status of orders, new orders and problem solving.
• Represent Laird within industry.
• Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
• Provide updated marketing and sales forecast.
• Knowledge of Windows applications.
• Proven sales performance record.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Must be fluent in English, other languages preferred depending on assigned area.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to travel frequently.
• Valid passport.
• Valid drivers’ license and good driving record.
Education & Experience Request
• Minimum 3 years sales experience, communications field and/or electronics background preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent work experience.