Responsibility for the selling of all SBU products within an assigned geographic territory. Directly manage and coordinate activities of assigned distributors and indirect Manufacturers Representatives in such a way to meet planned goals and objectives.
• Develop new business relationships by personally presenting to major accounts within assigned territory a description of the company, its products, and capabilities.
• Develop and maintain sales by exploring and qualifying existing accounts as well as following up on leads resulting from marketing prospecting efforts.
• Instruct and train, distributors, and Manufactures Representatives in the selling of products and services.
• Maintain a professional business rapport with accounts even under less than desirable conditions.
• Maintain accurate up to date records and files on all major accounts including sales data, quote records, and customer contacts.
• Provide accurate feedback to management on missed quotes and future trends.
• Coordinate activities with Inside Sales Teams to maximize our ability to close on new business opportunities.
• Represent the company at various trade shows.
• Provide assurance to management that all policies are carried out accurately.
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to meet business objectives.
• Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
• Update sales forecast monthly though Salesforce
• Visit customer base frequently, identify programs and program specifics.
• Define product(s) with customers.
• Prepare comprehensive quote packages for customers.
• Prepare technical sales presentation in MS PowerPoint.
• Accelerated experience with Microsoft Office Software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
• Knowledge of the business behavior, customs, tradition in industry
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Experience in the APAC RF industry, preferably with antennas,selling to Telecom OEM’s, Contract Manufacturers and Telecom/WLAN/RFID/Public Safety operators/intregrators
• Working knowledge of Salesforce
Education & Experience Request
• BA or higher degree or prior work experience in lieu of formal education
• Minimum 10 years of combined sales experience in the Telecom industry.