Under general supervision, the Release / Configuration engineer will develop, create, and modify applications software or specialized utility programs.
• Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Adheres to quality or maintenance of quality of process
• Responsible with internal product release
• Excellent communication skills
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups
• Basic knowledge of new product development processes and work flow
• Basic knowledge of a Linux and Windows operating systems
• Basic knowledge of GIT, SVN
• Basic knowledge of Shell, batch, Python
• Basic knowledge of Jenkins, Gitlab, GitlabCI
• Basic knowledge of working with virtual machines
• Ability to debug applications and environments
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Experience with systems and IT operations
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Knowledge of automation tools
• Experience in participating on multi-disciplinary product development teams
Education & Experience Request
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field.
• 2-5 years of experience
• Work with great technologies, products and colleagues;
• Gain experience working in a multi-national environment;
• Be a part of our career development programs;
• Work while having fun;
• Enjoy a competitive benefits package