We are seeking a Python developer for our automotive projects! You need to be driven to get things done and view obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. We are building new embedded applications for automotive market; this includes designing, implementing and maintaining friendly and intuitive applications, with a very high quality level.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, self-motivated, able to adapt in a dynamic environment, able to efficiently communicate with other team members across the organization and pro-active in finding new ways to improve workflows and work procedures. Main tasks are:
• Design and implement SW test cases.
• Design and implement testing libraries.
• Improve code quality (code reviews, unit testing and others).
• Provide timely turnaround and documentation of things implemented.
• Work efficiently without close supervision.
• Solve reported errors.
• Proved experience in Python programming (under Linux environment). (2-3 years experience)
• Knowledge of SW testing and automatization concepts.
• Experience with IPC mechanisms, D-Bus is a plus.
• SW development Linux tools skills.
• Knowledge of version control software concepts and continuous integration concepts (Git/GitLab CI are a plus).
• Ability to write clean and well documented code.
• C knowledge is a plus.
• Very good communication skills and able to work in an agile environment, both in Romanian, as well as in English.
• Availability to occasionally travel to Germany.
Education & Experience Request
• Bachelors degree in Engineering
• 2-3 years work experience
• Work with great technologies, products and colleagues;
• Gain experience working in a multi-national environment;
• Be a part of our career development programs;
• Work while having fun;
• Enjoy a competitive benefits package