Working as part of the Marketing & Communications function, the Digital Marketing Manager is jointly responsible for developing and implementing Laird’s digital and marketing strategy.
The role is responsible for centrally managing key Laird digital channels, developing actionable customer insight, Laird’s marketing automation/governance and driving marketing effectiveness across all product and marketing teams. The individual will work closely with Marcom and product marketing teams to support the execution of the campaigns and content that are developed in Performance Materials (PM) division.
Digital channel management includes (but is not limited to) outbound marketing email, global social media channels, marketing automation and lead generation/routing (through Pardot and Salesforce), SEO, SEM and analytics and insight tools.
• Optimize Laird’s marketing automation, CRM strategy, and lead nurturing process through email, content, and social channels. Manage technical aspects of marketing systems such as Pardot and Salesforce integration. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and ensure adherence to data privacy laws.
• Establish closed-loop analytics and reporting on marketing KPIs to understand how our marketing activity converts to prospects, marketing qualified leads, and sales qualified leads. Measure the impact of our marketing activities and continually refine and optimize the lead process to maximise ROI. Ensure that leads are followed up appropriately through Salesforce tracking.
• Manage Laird’s email marketing strategy, ensuring full compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Provide guidance and support for Laird’s PM division to ensure compliance and best practices are followed across the company. Monitor Laird’s contact database and manage the company’s opt in process for email marketing and promotions.
• Provide teaching, guidance and support to Marcom function to enable them to effectively and efficiently utilize the marketing channels and measure according to Laird’s KPIs.
• Develop Laird’s global social media strategy through providing templates and guidelines. Enable ownership of postings, measurement and establish KPIs to manage ongoing reporting and analytics.
• Gather regular customer insight and feedback through survey tools. Collect Net Promoter Score from customers to benchmark improvements to customer satisfaction over time as well as website satisfaction. Provide Website Manager with actionable customer insight for site improvements and measurement. Measure brand and reputation of the company through KPIs.
• High level of competancy and experience in increasing marketing effectiveness through digital channels and marketing automation
• Demonstrable experience of using social media to meet business objectives
• Customer centric with an understanding of developing actionable customer insight
• Data and metrics driven
• Requires proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture
• Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
• Marketing automation experience
• Strong Experience with Salesforce.com
• Google Analytics, SEOmoz, SEMrush, and other analytical tools experience
• Knowledge of search engine optimization, paid search, and online marketing best practices
• Experience with content management system
• Basic web layout and design skills
Education & Experience Request
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business or related fieldor equivalent experience
• Fluent English both written and oral
• 5-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, including digital marketing
• Familiarity with high-tech environment and/or electronics industries preferred
- have track records to show the management of digital marketing projects for MNC.