Laird Careers Careers
Financial Shared Services Center Manager
Laird's Finance Shared Service Centers (FSSC) are located across three regions (America, Europe and Asia). The FSSC for America is located in Chesterfield, MO (St. Louis) and is responsible for the execution and delivery of financial services across Laird business divisions in North America. Laird’s Finance organization is going through a change process and requires a manager to lead the AR-team through this change for the next 3 months. The associated activities include leading the day-to-day operations and supporting the transfer of work tasks within the team as well as other locations.Responsibilities
- Manage and lead the FSSC AR team of 10 collectors and AR administrators to deliver towards agreed Service Level Agreements for Order to Cash processes (OTC).
- Coordinate and follow up on daily operational work including cash application, credit controls and collection.
- Overview and track training and handover progress for work tasks that will be transferred.
- Involvement in factoring project, including testing, data collection and go-live.
- Secure policies and controls are followed during the transfer period.
- Coordinate with team members to effectively distribute workload.
- Inspire, motivate, develop and actively coach team members through this period of change.
- Working experience with Shared Service Centre and/or with OTC process
- Management experience is required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (people oriented personality)
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity
Education & Experience Requested
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance management position in multinational company preferably related to manufacturing field.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.