Laird Careers Careers
Territory Sales Manager
Laird understands how to enable our customers to successfully innovate and communicate. We are a leader in developing customized antennas, remote control communication systems, Bluetooth and wireless technologies for diverse applications. We enable customers to securely connect devices without compromising reliability, speed or performance. Each of our solutions are designed to fit the unique needs of our customers and support communication across multiple environments. For our Team in Wooburn we are looking for a
Territory Sales Manager
located in Stockholm, Gothenburg or UK Home office
Responsibility for the selling and account management of all Connectivity Wireless Module and Embedded Antenna products within an assigned geographic territory. Directly manage and coordinate activities of assigned direct and indirect customers and distributors in such a way to meet planned goals and objectives.Responsibilities
- Develop new business relationships by personally presenting to major accounts within assigned territory a description of the company, its products, and capabilities.
- Develop and maintain sales by exploring and qualifying existing accounts as well as following up on leads resulting from marketing prospecting efforts.
- Instruct and train, distributors, and Manufactures Representatives in the selling of products and services.
- Maintain a professional business rapport with accounts even under less than desirable conditions.
- Maintain accurate up to date records and files on all major accounts including sales data, quote records, and customer contacts.
- Provide accurate feedback on quarterly sales with full accountability.
- Coordinate activities with Inside Sales Teams to maximize our ability to close on new business opportunities.
- Represent the company at various trade shows.
- Provide assurance to management that all policies are carried out accurately.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to meet business objectives.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- BA or higher degree or prior work experience in lieu of formal education.
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in sales in the electronics industry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience dealing with and calling on mechanical designers within major OEM accounts.
- Engineering degree preferred
- Experience in the wireless M2M and IOT beneficial
- Experience with CRM's preferred