Laird Careers Careers
Customer Program Manager
Persons employed in this position are responsible for, but not limited to, managing a cross-functional team of professionals in the development of products or projects from start to release for mass production.Responsibilities
- Define, plan and manage project milestone activities.
- Manage and direct a product development design or project team consisting of multiple engineering disciplines.
- Manage and coordinate activities between departments to meet product development or project requirements.
- Manage cost targets as set by Senior Management staff.
- Simultaneously set priorities/direction for assigned projects or programs.
- Act as the technical customer interface for Laird internal operations.
- Generate/facilitate documentation per engineering procedures.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exhibit understanding of the cross-functional relationships between inter-company groups and the expertise required to take a product through development and on to production.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
LEADERSHIP VALUES/ PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Vision and Purpose: Strategic Thinker
Ethics and Integrity: Sensitive to multinational cultures and values
Teamwork: Influencer, Motivator
Bias for Action and Requires Minimal Direction
Strong Customer Focus
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or technical field. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- PMI Certification a plus
- Experience/knowledge in manufacturing processes preferred
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.