Laird Careers Careers
improve automation level, repair and maintenance machines, facility, new machine introduction, setup, old machine and line innovation, trouble shooting, new buildingResponsibilities
- improve automation level, improve machine and equipment efficiency, repair and maintenance machines, facility, ensure smooth operations of all factoryâ€™s equipments, equipments,devices and building constructions.
- Lead team to design, develop and improve all factoriesâ€™ equipment, machines
- Coordinate with other functions to support projects, production lines and others
- Take lead to Implement TPM, improve OEE,reduce down time, improve productivity
- Design,make Â and upgrate Â equipment/machinery/fixture/jig/transportation containers/devices
- Ensure all facilities/machines/fixtures/building/devices/tools compliance with local laws and customer requirements
- Responsible for maintenance coverage to operation 24 hours a day to the listed facilities:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â electrical system, HVAC station, stand by power generators; city water supplying system; industrial air station and supplying system; cooling air system; lighting; elevators; fire fighting devices; building structure, dormitory and employee restaurant.
- Manage and train a team of engineers and technicians.
- Educate and ensure a team of engineers and technicians to follow safety regulations and all company policies.
- Negotiate with supplier on contract, price and service quality. Supervise supplier to follow site safety regulations and all company policies.
- Draw and update the site layout.
- Forecast the requirement of facilities devices according to the production forecast; and special facility projects as requested.
- Others assigned by leaders in different levels
- New line desgin and new products test, PFEMA prepairation
- Very familiar with mechanicals, automations, very familiar with stamping machine
- Much Experience in machines maintenance, design, upgrading
- Strong working background in equipment and facilities machine maintenance field
- Better have some imagine identification knowledge,
- Able to deliver technological support for machines maintenance and trouble shooting
- Team management experience
- Good concept of cost control
- English speaking, reading and writing.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Bachelor's degree, mechanical or automation
- 3+ years' management experience in manufacturing industry
- 3+ years in facility maintenance in manufacturing.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability