Laird Careers Careers
Traceability System Developer
Laird Division, Connected Vehicle Solutions (CVS), develops and produces solutions for vehicles of tomorrow. At our Dabendorf manufacturing and development site we design, produce and sell Automotive Connectivity Solutions including products for Smart Device Integration, Wireless Charging, Antennas and Antenna Compenser®.
For our Dabendorf facility we are seeking candidates for the following position
Internship (f/m) / Werkstudent (m/w) Tracebility System Development
Zossen-Dabendorf (south of Berlin); Kennziffer: GER00541
- Work under direct supervision to design, write and test new software programs.
- Maintain systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- Assist the business with creating technical specifications and test plans.
- Create user and project related documentation.
- Proficient with various technologies, which may include: ASP.NET, Java, Java Script, DHTML, AJAX, C#, VB.
- Proficient working with relational database (Oracle or MS SQL). Good SQL and/or PL/SQL skills.
- Understanding of Windows based client/server software solutions.
- Understanding of software design and analysis techniques and tools.
- Good problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (both German & English)
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related fieldOther
Growth and Development – what we offer:
We offer a working space with lots of variety in an international environment. Teamwork with motivated people, short ways of decision making, an open minded working culture and the opportunity to contribute your skills to the accomplishment of our company goals and missions.
We are looking forward to you!
Use your chance… in an innovative OEM Automotive Supplier!